Monday 23 April 2012

First Random Post


Whilst creating my blog I tried to type a long description about what it was going to be about. But after I had typed it I discovered that I was limited to 500 characters and not the 500 words that I thought it was.

However because I was quite proud of the description I had written, I decided I would copy and paste it here so that I can get it out of my system.


I was going to be a little OCD with my blogger account and meticulously separate all of my blogs into individual categories with possible sub-categories.

At the time this seemed a perfect idea, but then I just wanted to make it simple, one blog, one RANDOM blog for all of my ideas, thoughts, reviews (media / life) and rants about things that will possibly appeal to most people - hopefully even make you believe that your not alone (even though you most probably are).


So, lets get started, here it is - My Random Blog.


I will write more posts when I can think of what to write about.


One thing though. Today I feel like I can be more creative, now that I have started a blog. I can actually have my thoughts and reviews saved in the cloud for whomever I want to let see. This feels strange...

No comments:

Post a Comment